The opening of golf courses in PA is great news for the golf community. However, there will be strict guidelines in place that MUST be followed in order to play golf and keep you safe. Failure to comply with these rules and restrictions may result in removal from the course. Below you will find all mandatory safety procedures as well as instructions on how to book and pay for your tee time.
ALL RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS MUST BE DONE IN ADVANCE ONLINE ONLY.
YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PLAY THE COURSE WITHOUT A PRE-PAID TEE TIME.
THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-IN PLAYERS.
- Golfer registration will be with the starter at a designated area in the parking lot, (Blue Tent).
- Face masks are required at time of check-in, and when returning cart, not required when playing.
- All players must practice physical distancing and maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from each other as well as employees at all times.
- PA state regulations now allows two non related golfers to share a golf cart.
- Each group will get two carts any additional carts will be a $12 surcharge.
- All carts are cleaned with powerful disinfectants before and after every use.
- Tee times will be spread out to 12 minute intervals to help with physical distancing at check-in and during play.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your tee time to avoid contact with the golfers playing in front of you.
- The Golf Shop, Practice Range, and Putting Green are closed, restrooms are open.
- There will not be any water coolers or golf ball washers on the golf course.
- Golfers are not allowed to touch the flag stick. To assist with this, we have instituted creative ways to stop the golf ball from going down into the cup.
- All sand rakes and ball washers have been removed, smooth footprints with club or foot.
- Walk-up play will not be allowed in order to follow the CDC’s guidelines on gatherings and social distancing.
- Players will be required to remove all belongings and to discard all trash from golf cart after use, do not leave anything in the cart.
- After returning carts players will be required to leave the premise immediately, do not linger in the parking lot or clubhouse area after playing.
ClickHere to view and reserve a tee time